Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Four.seasons in Twenty.minutes

As I was driving to work this morning I was lucky enough to see 4 seasons in 20 minutes.
It started with waking to the smell of the fresh air and the sound of raindrops, the fluffy white clouds that lined the sky to the Rainbow that finished off at the last part of my journey.
The magic of nature holds so much beauty. I felt so lucky to experience all of this in just one short journey.

I now find myself daydreaming of all the simple things in life that continue to make me smile. Sometimes I find people forget to look up and notice what’s truly beautiful. It’s true the best things in life are free.


I’m now daydreaming of ..............
                                           Daisy chains and embroiderd Lace.....


                                             A wall of memories capturing every moment


                                                   friendships that last a lifetime
                                                                       Inspiring days 



                                     Enchanting dinners in the moonlight. Lit with burning flames.

                                                   Autumn leaves and romantic tales.
                                                    
                                                           Winter days cosy in bed.
                              
                                


















1 comment: