Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A moment in time with Paris in mind........


It’s been a while now since I went to Paris but I still find myself dreaming of its beauty. The days of travelling were always exciting. One day was never the same as the next. There is always something new to explore and discover and quite often while doing this you also find pieces of yourself. Paris is full of romance and leaves you dreaming of beautiful buildings, lush parks, Nuttela Crepes, Classic Cafes and a bottle of wine while enjoying all the glitter that lights up the Eiffel tower. Can’t wait to go back one day xxx

Wearing Vintage Maxi Dress from Absolute Vintage London.

4 comments:

  1. ohh I loved paris! I loved just jumping on a bike and cruising down to the local patisserie, to enjoy the best crossiants and macarons and get some baguettes to eat in the park. your pics and stories have taken me back there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit Paris!
    Love the floral dress

    www.blackadderfashion.blogspot.com

    p.s. I tried putting your link in to check out your blog when i was your comment on Chase Dakota but said it was spelt incorrectly. Just thought i'd let you know so you can fix it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy,

    Thankyou for letting me know ill look into it.
    Just checked out your blog also love your post "To Markets". Great shots...

    Where is the gilles street market held?

    Have a creative week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Kendr!
    That means alot, Im new to the blog world and its just so amazing reading and following all these creative people out there.

    Ill Check your blog out now.....

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete